BEDFORD – H2O Salon Spa Boutique is working with workers and purchasers to combat the attainable unfold of coronavirus in Bedford.
H2O has a monitor report of 15+ years of award-winning, protected companies, with a 100% ranking in sanitation inspections from the NH State Board 12 months after 12 months. We’re in an business that already prioritizes cleanliness and we’re taking even additional drastic measures. In unsure occasions like these, it’s necessary to know that your well being and security is a precedence for us–in addition to persevering with to supply nice service and a pampering expertise.
H2O Salon Spa Boutique is taking additional sanitation measures earlier than and after every visitor, together with:
• Visitor movement sensor hand sanitizer upon entry.
• Hand washing earlier than and after every visitor.
• Wiping down stations with disinfectant earlier than and after every visitor.
• Wiping frequent space surfaces down with disinfectant hourly.
• “Social distancing” as beneficial by the CDC: stylists are leaving each different station and chair empty to increase spacing between friends of 6ft or extra.
• Now we have eliminated visitor seating within the reception space.
• Now we have eliminated magazines.
• We at the moment are utilizing paper cups.
“We’re encouraging purchasers to remain residence in the event that they’re not feeling properly–and our workers, as properly,” H2O proprietor Heather Owen says. “If somebody wants to remain residence, we acknowledge it is a necessity. All of us have households, and we wish everybody to remain wholesome.” H2O Salon Spa Boutique has waived cancellation charges in response to the coronavirus.
Self-care is necessary
“H2O Salon Spa Boutique is within the enterprise of serving to individuals loosen up and really feel good. We’re making an attempt to create a constructive setting,” Heather mentioned. “Shoppers come to us for that constructive expertise. You will get some TLC with enjoyable spa remedies that may ease the anxiousness related to feeling shut-in and disconnected.”
Plus, “Once you really feel good, you look good! Serving to you preserve your private look to spice up your vanity and make you are feeling good is our pleasure.”
We look ahead to seeing you on your subsequent appointment, or name 603-641-3050 to make one with our stylists and aestheticians or guide on-line at h2osalonspa.com. Come by to see our new boutique, that includes fashions from around the globe that you simply gained’t see wherever else in New Hampshire